HOME                                         ABOUT LILY                                                                                                                    FAVOURITE READS                                         PLAYLISTS





5.17.2014

033: my new phone case

_DSC4791
✿ custom deco den case £12:  daisy's decoden add her on kik (igexx) to order


it's been a little while since i last posted so i think i'm going to do a post about what i'm up to when i'm not blogging. however, during my absence i received this beautiful iphone case that you might have seen on my instagram. i'm completely in love with it and everyone points out how adorable it is. if you check out daisy's instagram it has all of her other adorable creations.  
lily-signature

10 comments:

  1. Oh wow! That really is one incredible phone case! I think I'm in love, it's just gorgeous x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMgosh, it's sooo cute! I wish I could get one for my HTC One!

    Tara x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that's one of the cutest phone cases I've ever seen! It's lovely! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is absolutely adorable! I bet fans of The Little Mermaid would love that phone cover. I wouldn't be surprised if your phone gets some attention because of that cute cover. I checked her Instagram account and Daisy's other creations are good too. Thanks for sharing!

    Clara Brooks @ Telco World

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice Blog, Hurry up! Order Valentine gifts to India from our store. We have various categories of gifts under Valentines’ day gifts online category.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is a fantastic post – immense clear and easy to understand. I am also holding out for the sharks too that made me laugh. Telefon askısı

    ReplyDelete
  7. Phone cases have continued to be among the most important mobile how to make a phone case from scratch accessories that are available on the market today. There are numerous reasons that account for this. To start with, most people are able to enhance the elegance of their phones by buying external cases that are elegant. On the other hand, some people use external cases to shield their mobile devices from impact and shock. If you are looking for a reliable casing, you will find the following information useful.

    ReplyDelete